AIM
wiriux

Polar Rescue Polar Rescue

shift as weapon???? WTF

first off man, you should not have used shift as weapon, because of the sticky keys, i cant turn them off because of the way is set up my keyboard. second how do we know if the polar bear is dying? or if we are hiting it in the right spot. and last one, the final boss is way too hard and obnoxious lol
it was fun thou, music is good, graphics too.

Soap Bubble I Soap Bubble I

i got bubble and mini-bubbles reunited again :D!!!

ahhh a bubble....nothing like a life of a buble.

positive aspects:
-from the beginning one is trhilled to know that you'll be directing a bubble :D
-3 lifes
-extra bubbles to pick up during the adventure
- passwords
-music is well accomodated, its relaxing to hear the background sounds, as well as the bubble when it explodes
-great graphics!!!!!
-being able to pause the game
-many other little details....

negative aspects:
- timing, and the score goes away when we use the code :(
- letters are not that well understandable, i confused a b with a d, try it.
- not many levels

---- at the end when i encountered the tree and little bubbles i was looking like crazy for my bubble, desperate that might explode, till i saw THE END :D !!!! weeeeeeeeee

Insane Orb Insane Orb

thats cuz y'all play in easy mode, play in hard you wouldnt pass 30 points. but game is fun.

Blob Farm Blob Farm

5:15 was my time :(

dont know if it was that good but it was a little addictic

lol when i first played i thought i had to kill him with the green thing so as they would fall i would drag them to the green stuff. then i read instruction it was the other way around! LOL it was cool to keep them away from the green stuff, bombs, balls, heavy metals, bowling balls, cohetes, pretty cool!!!!!

Escape from Elm Street Escape from Elm Street

god damn it!! i played it 3 times for COL!!!

holy shit!!! i cant remember last time i played a resident evil-like game on pc. this game was just awesome. i dont care about the graphics, because is the puzzle that keeps you moving. i had little problems with the lockbox but then i beat it. i had to look for the solution on the rope thing thou. in my opinion is bad explained in the game, makes no sense whatsoever i pulled rope, then went across pull right one, when back across again and saw the 3 buttons. my instincs were to push right, left then middle again. i got there on my own, but i had to look it up from there cuz how would i know i had to press left first, then go back press middle then go back again?? ( thats totally different from the hint from the paper on the wall) anyway....i still think it was fun then i fought with freddy :D he scratch my face twice till i realized i had to shoot his hand, then i shot the metal thing(obvious since it kept moving) then shot him at the end.( fuck!!! crappy ending, no holy water) played again at the speed of light!( since i knew everything) got to fight with him again in 3 minutes or so.(first try took like 40 minutes lol ) what i saw?? holy water was not available! >=( read guide again, i had to use pot in tv( didnt know this, last video i saw was like 7 years ago) anyway got the water, played it for the third time!! and finally saw the happy ending, worth all that fuss?? uhmmmi think yes. exelent job.

House Hunting House Hunting

is ok

game is "fun", but there are no variations, it gets boring to expect the same, except the fucking cat that made shoot the hell out of an innocent guy holding a mountain dew code red hehe, and then my instinct made me also shoot a old dude crossing the street :D

passed the game, but wasnt really that MUCH fun

Superfishing Superfishing

=(

i made 30.000. then i lost :( but i like the game, ill probably play again just to beat the scores, for nothing else

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

video with mistakes, shows no author's interest

i agree with "imtheguy" a video with mistakes is not a good video, and the mouth movement dont match up with the sounds, terrible. the story line is somewhat interesting but you dont get killed from answering "wrong" suposedly. takes out the fun.

i beat it finally and is now how i thought it off.

Customer Service Customer Service

damn i played like 15 times

thanks to the vagabund that helped me, but why did he call me pathetic ? :( im just a poor guy that bought and iron and ruined his shirt. anyway, thanks to his hints i could do it, in real life i would actually had spoken with the supervisor, but here you dont have the option. BULL.

weee i gots my money back y'all, im going to buy some candy worms now :D!!!!!

The Playground The Playground

not as badass as "stickdeath" animations

lol cool game, the first 3 times i got killed because i kept clicking on my guy's head lol dont know why i did that. then i started playing but is way to easy, i got to the theater, stole a 6 weeks old ticket, got sent the hell out, returned shot it open and got killed because of slow reaction when seeing the masked guy. i dont wanna play it again, maybe later for now rating is....

ps.- humor 2 because when giving the option to climb up a ladder or jump over, i decided to jump over and beat the hell out ofmyself, that was funny as fuck!!